SAHAE COVID 19 Plan for a safe event for the community
As the WNC Ag Center is very large venue, we are provided the ability to create SAHAE in a safe environment for the attendees, exhibitors and staff. We are implementing the following provisions for SAHAE to insure the safely of all participants of this event, and following the recommend guidelines for summer 2021.
- SAHAE is limiting event attendance at 40% of the venue capacity with advance sales.
- Wearing a mask is an individual option
- All participants of SAHAE are expected to be healthy, those feeling ill in anyway are asked not to attend the event.
- Gate staff will be taking temperature with an electronic reader, anyone with a temperature over 100.1 will not be permitted to enter the event.
- All attendees to maintain respect for other event attendees, keeping a appropriate distances
- The concert viewing area will be provided with lines for placing rows for attendees to place blankets or lawn chairs. Keeping space on the sides, these rows will allow social distancing for the event.
- Vendor booths to serve only one consumer at a booth at a time, at the appropriate distance. Patrons should stand back, wait for the booth representative to complete the discussion or transaction until ready for the next customer.