SAHAE AsheJam will follow any/all NC state protocol in place to ensure a safe event for all participants and attendees.
Creating a safe environment within the spacious WNC Ag Center and Fairgrounds includes the following recommendations:
- Limited attendance at 40% of 20K venue capacity with advance sales
- Masks to be worn at individual’s discretion.
- All of SAHAE are expected to be healthy. Anyone feeling ill in any way is asked not to attend.
- Attendees to maintain respect and distance to all present.
- Concert viewing areas provided with rows for placing blankets/lawn chairs which help to maintain social distancing.
- Vendor booths to serve one customer at a time, at appropriate distance. Patrons shall maintain patience and respect for booth representatives as well as other patrons.
*Safety Protocol subject to change as state guidelines are updated.